06 Jul Bastille Day Festival
They were singing in French, but the melody was freedom and any American could understand that.
Use the share link to the left to share this post to your social media. Just copy the text below, click share and past the text and click share again. It’s that easy. front porch… We make it easy.
July 16th, 2022
The 4th annual Bastille Day Festival celebrates the San Francisco Bay Area French culture, food, wine, beer, music, artists and other merchants and cultural associations.
- Delicious foods
- A variety of wines & Kronenbourg beer
- French musicians and artists
- Tahitian dance performances
- the Citroen vintage car show
- Pétanque tournament
- “Course de Garçons de Café” (waiters’ race)
- Tours of the San Francisco French Quarter
- and more.
What is Bastille Day?
Why do we celebrate Bastille Day?